Please note some details such as race course and times may change slighty as things are finalized closer to the race date.
Super D time trial run with some climbing. Course is very cross country bike friendly. This course is not DH bike friendly-- too much climbing. Race course starts at high point on McCune trail and then descends Sugarloaf trail into town. Basic trail information can be found at http://http//www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/ohiopyle/index.htm. We do add a few features into the trail to make it more technically demanding, with slower time consuming roundabout sections.
Racers will be bussed to the race start at the top of McCune Trail from the check in area at Wilderness Voyageurs in Ohiopyle. Please see webpage for more information closer to race day: http://monthofmud.com/. Pre-riding will be available the day before the race with shuttle service by Wilderness Voyageurs. More info to be provided in the week leading up the race.
Course design by Rob Riddell.
·Racers will start at 30 second or 1 minute intervals in numerical order by plate number, depending on turnout.
· Check In starts at 8:00 AM and closes promptly at 10:15 AM. Shuttle busses will begin running at 10:15.
NO DAY OF REGISTRATION
· Race starts at 11:00 AM. Race winners and prizes will be announced at the series awards.
PA Turnpike (I-70/I-76) to Donegal, R711/R381 to Ohiopyle. Park at Wilderness Voyageurs or Ferncliff parking area. Registration will be at Wilderness Voyageurs.
· Points awarded at each race: 15 points for 1st, 14 points for 2nd, 13 points for 3rd..etc.
· Helmets are required for all races.
· No headphones, IPods, MP3 players, etc… during races.
· Please arrive early to register. Registration closes 30 minutes prior to start of first race.
· Race & Series awards will take place down at the pavillion weather permitting.
Registration Fee includes $2 trail fund donation.
Thanks to all our sponsors!